Date(s) - 12/10/2020
10:00 am - 11:45 am
ESI Global School
To ensure business continuity, having an emergency scenario is essential. In the current situation, it is vital to react as fast as possible in order to mitigate impacts and other risks and to prepare the organisation for the further development of the COVID-19 pandemic and its possible scenarios. Business continuity management covers infrastructure, cyber, employee, business, operational and communication risks, with the aim of managing an organisation that has to face new challenges and risks and wants to ensure continuity of operations and production.
- Analyse key roles that require on-site access, plan a backup plan in case of their absence (e.g. substitutability).
- Map single points of failure within the organisation (processes, employees, technologies) and draft countermeasures.
- Establish emergency measures and organisational instructions in order to ensure continuity of operations according to the level of risk.
- Set up reaction plans (procedures, allocation of employees, tools and other resources).
- Set up a mechanism of communication with employees (positive), partners, suppliers, authorities, and the public.
In normal operation activities and in reaction to common events (e.g. breakdowns), business continuity management sets a strategic and operational framework to actively increase corporate resilience. The objective is clear: to prevent suspension of operations or services. How can your organisation ensure continuity of business?
Bookings are closed for this event.