Future Plan & Strategy with Technology

[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”5318″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][pixomi_project_info date=”September 18, 2017″ services=”Education Group” website=”http://www.alphatrades.com” client=”Undisclosed” link=”Undisclosed” link_txt=”Undisclosed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][pixomi_special_heading heading=”Future Plan & Strategy with Technology” switch_sep=”no” heading_size=”22px” align=”left” margin=”0px 0px 10px 0px”][vc_column_text]ESI were consulted to support on a failing IT implementation for a global organisation after the programme only achieved delivery of 80% of the desired functionality. The organisation were determined to achieve the remaining 20% within a business-as-usual environment, resulting in aggressive timelines and challenges with bandwidth.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1507587621965{margin-top: 20px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/2″][pixomi_special_heading heading=”Research & Analysis” heading_size=”20px” align=”left”][vc_column_text]ESI partnered with the business to select an interim CIO that specialised in IT turnaround and was delivery focused to sort through the technical aspects, as well as people governance and stakeholder landscape. This involved identifying a technical solution to achieve the desired functionality, to understand skills and capability gaps in the programme team, to create a realistic plan and to bring the stakeholder community on the journey.[/vc_column_text][vc_line_chart type=”line” style=”custom” values=”%5B%7B%22title%22%3A%22Management%22%2C%22y_values%22%3A%2210%3B%2015%3B%2020%3B%2025%3B%2027%3B%2025%3B%2023%3B%2025%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22blue%22%2C%22custom_color%22%3A%22%232c394c%22%7D%2C%7B%22title%22%3A%22Financing%22%2C%22y_values%22%3A%2225%3B%2018%3B%2016%3B%2017%3B%2020%3B%2025%3B%2030%3B%2035%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22pink%22%2C%22custom_color%22%3A%22%2311b5e6%22%7D%5D”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][pixomi_special_heading heading=”Project Driven Results” heading_size=”20px” align=”left”][vc_column_text]Cost, time and quality objectives were achieved against a re-baselined plan through a blend of additional ESI consultants and the organisation’s existing team. ESI supported the business to build their capability to cover technical specialisms, workstream and programme project leads, business engagement and business readiness individuals and communication specialists. ESI also helped the business to shape transitional and business-as-usual IT and HR functions for on-going initiatives.[/vc_column_text][vc_line_chart style=”custom” values=”%5B%7B%22title%22%3A%22Management%22%2C%22y_values%22%3A%2210%3B%2015%3B%2020%3B%2025%3B%2027%3B%2025%3B%2023%3B%2025%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22blue%22%2C%22custom_color%22%3A%22%232c394c%22%7D%2C%7B%22title%22%3A%22Financing%22%2C%22y_values%22%3A%2225%3B%2018%3B%2016%3B%2017%3B%2020%3B%2025%3B%2030%3B%2035%22%2C%22color%22%3A%22pink%22%2C%22custom_color%22%3A%22%2311b5e6%22%7D%5D”][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Excellency
Inspiration

Copyright 2022 © ESI Institute. All Rights Reserved.

Globally Authentic Transformation Consultancy.

Copyright 2022 © ESI Institute. All Rights Reserved.

Language »