Date(s) - 19/10/2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
One of the biggest challenges many organizations and leaders have faced recently is the loss of motivation in work due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Social distancing and remote working have added a significant strain to organizational leadership and employees’ mental health.
In this webinar hosted by ESI Institute of Management and Cadena, global leadership and strategic management forward-thinkers and the Dean of ESI Institute of Management, Dr. Steve Pham will share the science behind organizational leadership, work motivation, employee engagement through the I/O psychological perspectives of adaptability, and mental health (or well-being).
Our experts will also share personal perspectives and experiences on how to take those practices to your organizations and remote teams during this crisis time, some real-world examples of how the organizations and leaders utilize the advantages of HRTech to enhance organizational effectiveness, employees’ well-being, and adaptability to maximize the performance, particularly in change and crisis management. This webinar covers Adaptability and the Employees Well-being in Crisis Management will covers:
- how to lead and support employees mental health in a crisis
- how the employer and employee conceptualize the adaptability
- the advantages of technology in crisis and change management
This webinar is organized with Microsoft Teams and it is free. The attendees can complete a registration form via this link or the booking section at the bottom of this page.
- 09:45-10:00: Acceptance of participants log into the webinar.
- 10:00-10:05: Welcome and remarked speech from Dr. Steve Pham
- 10:05-10:30: Adaptability and Well-being in Crisis Management (Leadership & HRM practices, presented by Dr. Steve Pham
- 10:30-10:45: Advantages of HR tech in Crisis Management (Covid-19 pandemic), presented by Marc Reefman
- 10:45:11:00: Advantages of HR tech in change management (HRIS case studies), presented by Thuan Tran
- 11:00-11:25: Q&A
Need more insightful studies and tips on leadership, work motivation, and talent management strategies in crisis time? Check out this webinar on HR initiatives and contact us for further consultancy on talent and motivation assessment tools.