- Human Resource Management Certification, University of the West of England & CIPD (UK)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2+2 programme), HCM International University
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Human Resource Management, University of the West of England, UK
- Master of International Human Resource Management, University of the West of England, UK
Areas of Expertise
- Talent Development
- Professional Development Lead
- Performance Management
- Diversity and Inclusion Coaching
- Expatriate Management
Trang Le started her career as an HR intern and specialist in the UK while she was taking her Bachelor and Master of HRM. Trang came back Vietnam in 2015 and she joined the International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) as a global HR Specialist be responsible for talent acquisition, professional development, and expatriate staff coordination for three international schools of COGNITA in Vietnam.
I strongly agree with a saying of “Health is Wealth”. With that in mind, I usually meditate and practice yoga when I have free time at home to keep my mind relax and my body hygiene. Alongside with that I do love reading books and small stories about professional relationships at work and social human connections.
Trang has been doing research and deepen her knowledge and experience when she worked on many other multinational organisations: HR Specialist at Sanofi Aventis Vietnam acting as a key contact for all aspects of operational HR activities and HRIS. She also worked as a HR Operational Manager for six centres of Wall Street English Vietnam be responsible for daily operational activities, including administrative tasks, managing HR database, HR internal communications and coaching, employee engagement and performance management.