- Chief Executive Officer Certificate, FMIT
- Project Management Fundamentals, PMI Global Standard
- Risk Management, COSO Global Standard
- Supply Chain Management, SCOR Framework
- Bachelor of Pedagogy in English, HCMC University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology
- MBA with major in HRM, Columbia Southern University, USA
Areas of Expertise
- Process Flow Mapping
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
In 2007, Ngoc decided to change her career path and started to study MBA which major in Human Resource Management in Columbia Southern University. And, she began her new role as an HR Manager in VATC and Au Co Hospital where she successfully established the full HRM system that strongly focused on training, performance and talent management to gain the highest effective working environment.
Ngoc successfully restructured the organization structure that met the 5-years strategic plan and streamlined the horizontal working processes in combination with HRM system through digital transformation and implementation.
Ngoc supported Hoang Long JSC in optimizing the business opportunities and achieved the almost double revenue within 3 years. She also worked closely with key functional managers and executives in Viet Power company to optimize process mapping management for achieving 20% reducing work force plan and for improving performance management system to pursue targeted objectives at Viet Power. Prior to joining the ESI Group, she worked as a General Manager for Western Company, she was successfully in organizational transformation to put in place the right corporate governance processes, HRM system and set the right culture for the company’s ambitious plans to meet the 30% of annually revenue increasing objective.