- Certified Professional Coach, ICF Certified Coaches Alliance
- Mindfulness CE Credit, American Psychology Association (APA)
- Business Protocols & HR Practices CE Credit, American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Bachelor’s in South East Asia Studies (Honours), University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Master’s in Business Administration (Honours), Kookmin Graduate School of Business, Kookmin University, Seoul Korea
- Doctorate’s in Leadership and Learning (Honours), School of Education, Aspen University, CO USA
Affiliations & Awards
- Member: Certified Professional Coach, ICF Certified Coaches Alliance
- Member: American School Counseling (ASC), American School Counsellors Association (ASCA), American Psychology Association (APA)
- Member: American Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Vietnam HR Associate (VNHR)
- Member: Delta Epsilon Tau National Honor Society
- Adjunct Lecturer: Columbia Southern University, Massey University Vietnam Master Program
- Award: Outstanding HR Leader Award, Saigon Times
Dr. Steve is the founder of Education Services International and serves as Chief Executive Officer and senior education advisor of The ESI Group. In this capacity, Steve oversees the entire ESI group strategy, governance, and all aspects of the group’s education services and business activities. He also serves as the Dean of the ESI School of Business.
Dr. Steve brings an impressive professional track record in global education, international human resources management to help school and business leaders as well as all stakeholders driving for the sustainable development and growth.
Dr. Steve has spent almost his life as a speaker, author, human resource practitioner and consultant for many multinational organisations and international schools in SEA region and Vietnam in various capacities; such as, Senior Consultant for Khoi Nguyen Group and Canadian International School System (CISS), Senior Consultant for International Education City (IEC) Nguyen Hoang Education Group, Regional HR Director of A-Star Education (the owner of Wall Street English Vietnam and the European International Schools, Country HR Manager of COGNITA Schools in Vietnam (the owner of International School Ho Chi Minh City, ISHCMC American Academy, and International School Saigon Pearl.
Dr. Steve has attended and presented at many international education conferences in SEA region such as the East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS), the Council of International Schools (CIS), International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO), and connected with many international school leaders and HR practitioners in the region. In addition, he has provided counseling, coaching and school administrative leadership training sessions for school leaders and expatriate communities at many international schools and public schools in Vietnam.
Dr. Steve lives with his wife and two daughters Adelie and Ainsley in Saigon, Vietnam.