Any company operating in multiple countries or having employees with different cultural backgrounds must adapt to cultural dynamics, in order to be successful and to keep employees motivated and performing at their peak performance. ESI with its reliable partners supports leaders in the complexities and paradoxes of working with multi-national cultures and organizations. We help leaders to embrace cultural differences and to use them as strengths.
This course will help learners enable you to understand and manage diversity in order to manage across cultures successfully while feeling fulfillment.
This course will help you:
- Identify and maximize your strength in different situations
- Overcome obstacles
- Increase your self-awareness and awareness of others
- Create trustful relationships
- Gain clarity in uncertain situations
- Increase your confidence and motivation
- Identify solutions to a specific problem
- Focus on what is important to achieve higher satisfaction, and a more balanced work/life
- Begin performing in a new role quickly
- Identify behavior changes necessary for success
- Be a successful, open-minded international person
Last modified: Tuesday, 18 February 2020, 04:00 PM[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_facebook][/vc_column][/vc_row]